Wednesday, June 18, 2008

the moon is watching

Last night, we were driving home from visiting Carmel and Nawo. There was a beautiful full moon. When I saw it, I pointed it out to Johari. Her response, "Watch me drive home." My reply, "The moon is watching you drive home?" Johari said, "Yes, Mommy." I guess we had talked about the moon watching us when we were walking the other night. I loved it!
She still wants to see Ilchi Lee, when she sees a flyer with his picture on it, she continues to say that she "want see that guy." I talked to her some about when we did see him, but she wants more, I guess!
She was really into cleaning things at lunch time today. She was even cleaning the avocado pit with a napkin. When she saw the avocado, she grabbed half of it and went to get a really big spoon and started to cutting pieces off of it. Even though she doesn't really even eat avocado at this point. She had a plan. Then she worked on getting the pit out of the other half.

2 comments:

Stacy Garner said...

too cute. i always like to think that the moon is watching over me aswell.

Sarah Ma said...

we miss you guys! i really wish we could see johari blossoming. she sounds like so much fun!