Friday, June 5, 2009

Bras

Johari has started wearing a bra!!! It is pretty funny. She has started to mainly get herself dressed. She often likes to pick out her own clothes and get them on herself. Sometimes she needs help with getting shirts on and off, but she would like to be fully independent on it. Independence is running strong through her veins. Anyway, she was getting dressed and she said she needed a bra. So I gave her one of mine. She wore it under her clothes all day long. Even the other night, she asked Stacy if she wears a bra to bed. Stacy told her that she doesn't. Johari told her that she does and she thinks it is fun to wear it to bed. Sometimes Johari get frustrated with her bra though because it doesn't quite fit her. Sometimes it will end up hanging out the side of her shirt and it gets frustrating to figure out how to get it arranged back under her clothing again. Maybe I should make her a bra just her size. My next sewing challenge, perhaps!

2 comments:

Sarah Ma said...

I love it! Zola used to walk around with multiple bras around her neck. I think wearing them is even more fun. I bet you can find one or make a simple replica. :)

Jill said...

Thanks for jump starting my mind. I just adjust the bra that she had been wearing that I didn't like wearing myself anyway. ANd it is just right now. Just cut it down and sewed to be smaller!!!! Yay. I was getting stopped by the idea of creating a bra from scratch.