Saturday, May 21, 2011

Arriving in Puerto Viejo de Talamanca

We spent the majority of our time in a town called Puerto Viejo de Talamanca. I had been there about 6 years ago when I was travelling around Costa Rica for a summer. I really loved the place. Coincidentally, my mom had 2 friends that are staying there for 6 months to a year. All the more reason for us to want to get there and stay there for most of our time in Costa Rica.
Meeting the cat at the hotel we were staying at. She even got to have the cat sleepover in our room a couple of nights we were there.

A beautiful garden throughout the hotel.

The Caribbean Ocean

Creative times in the hammock. I mainly just brought some books and drawing stuff and a baby doll for this trip. I seemed to work out perfectly.

There was this great spot on the beach close to where we were staying. The waves would break farther out. Leaving calm water by the shore. Perfect for Johari to play in and for me to float in.


Meeting another cat.

The school in town.

A laundry service. Didn't use this one, but walked past it many times a day.

No comments: