Thursday, November 15, 2007

Ugg...Jelly Love

JELLY LOVE!!!

I fully experienced Seattle traffic now twice. The first time was in trying to go way south past the city to pick up my car which was shipped via train. We barely made it there in time. But I got my car. The trunk was full of toys and other odds and ends. So it was kind of fun to unload all of that. And have another influx of toys. The second time in Seattle traffic with rain and all was this evening just heading into the city to have dinner with friends so Johari could play with Carmel. They had fun playing.
This is some good times with her hat. Hat silliness.

HAT HEAD!!!!!

Johari has finally decided to accept some hard soled shoes in her life. She is ready to branch out in her footwear. I only really started wanting her to wear shoes with soles recently when the little leather bottoms weren't protecting her from the elements any more. Soggy, cold feet. She was given these Uggs last year that now fit perfectly and are snuggly warm too. Maybe she was just waiting for the right stilo to come along. The last couple of days she has been wearing these boots around.
Johari has some markers now. I am hoping that this makes it easier for her to express and create. Masterpieces may be in the works soon.

1 comment:

Sarah Ma said...

Wow! I love the Uggs on her. I didn't realize she would be so fashion conscious!