Saturday, April 12, 2008

Can you imagine...

Can you imagine...I got to go running under the shining sun this morning while Johari finished getting her beauty rest and her grandma waited to welcome her in her arrival to consciousness. And it all worked out well. I ran up to the house and they were looking out the window waving at me. I didn't do so badly on the run either. I can't say I dig the uphill much in my lack of conditioning but the rest of it felt good. I kept saying to myself, I wish I could do this every day or every other day.
Yesterday, we spent part of the day across the street playing with our friends there, Julia, Emma, Joey, Twitney, and Huong. Johari loves to say "EmmaEmmaEmmaEmma". Julia and her play together very sweetly.
Julia
Then we went to the beach in the afternoon. The tide was very low. We got to take off our shoes and wander in the sand and along the water's edge. Johari had a blast. It was such peaceful play. Then we made it back there this evening with Lua. We collected seaweed and filled the bucket with sand. Johari painted my arms with wet sand.


Baby sunbathing




1 comment:

Stacy Garner said...

yay for exersize! i need some more myself. looks like you 2 had a beautiful day in the sun!