Monday, September 1, 2008

Barney Boy on trial!!!!





I have been wanting to get a small dog for Johari. I have thought it could be awesome if she had a dog that she could take care of and could go with us to the parks and hang out with us and cuddle. After some negotiations, everyone has agreed to try Barney Boy out. I found him online in a rescue, but he doesn't seem to have been ill-treated at all. In fact, he seems just about PERFECT! He is really an amazing dog and we have had him for only 2 days. It was one of those things that we could just tell about him within a few hours of having him. I never before had imagined myself getting a small dog. I am not into the yippiness that you can find in them. This guy is not yippy. He is not skiddish. He is one cool guy! He knows how to get along with anyone, it seems. He and Merlin are enjoying their play time together as well. Merlin wasn't sure at first, but he is totally into Barney Boy now too. We didn't choose the name, but I think Barney is a pretty cute name. It may not be what I would have named him, but whatever! He is about a year old and should be close to full grown at approximately 12 pounds.

No comments: