Thursday, January 29, 2009

the house....Before...

We are still in the "before" stage. Just getting things started. But I thought I would post some pictures of what it looks like now.

Johari looking out the window from the downstairs "rec" room


Upstairs bathroom
Master bedroom with hot tub out on the deck...won't be a bedroom for us
A Bedroom
Another Bedroom
The deck out back
Front door
Kitchen
Dining and Living Room Space

Downstairs "Rec" Room

Garage
Downstairs bathroom and laundry
Front yard
I didn't take a good picture of the backyard which I love. It has at least one apple tree that is still full of rotting apples that didn't fall for some reason. The birds and squirrels are loving them. I am not sure how to take a good picture of a small room.
I have been taking down the one wall of wallpaper in the entry way. And Stacy took down an oogly border in one of the bedrooms.
I can't wait to move in. I really like the space. It feels good. And it will feel even better when we get the ceilings done and paint it and do the floors. I would like to do some other things but we'll see what is affordable when we get the basics done. Exciting stuff. Johari keeps asking me if the house is fixed yet. Every time we talk about the house or go there, she asks me if it is fixed. She must be ready to live there too. I asked her what colors she wants our bedroom to be...black and white. I don't know that I can hang with that color scheme. It might make me dizzy!

2 comments:

FiberMama said...

yay! bleep. bloop. bleep. bleep.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the new place. I'm excited for you guys...all 5 of you. I think I might have a sweet iron sign ordered that reads, "Party of Five" or "Live.Laugh.Love" either one would make my sarcastic mind happy :)